Saturday, January 26, 2008
Take A Hike
I've been sick and indoors most of the month and was getting a serious case of cabin fever. I just had to get outside. It was thirty-nine degrees and cold, but Jullian and I went to the Reedy Creek Nature Preserve a few miles from our house to walk the trails. I was going to go to Morrow Mountain, but it's about an hour away and I decided I didn't want to make the drive and then try to rush home because I had things I needed to take care of during the day here. So we went to the park instead. They gave out pamphlets of information about the area that you read along the trail. It was some really interesting information and I learned some new things about the area - now if I could just remember it. I began feeling a little sick again when we got home, but it was a good time just getting outdoors. I'm ready for spring already, so we can be outdoors more often - and take pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Glad you got out. You might feel bad but you look good.
Cindy
Post a Comment