Sunday, March 7, 2010

A Taste of Spring

We had nice spring-like weather this weekend - a nice change from the cold weather we've been having. I ran the normal Saturday errands during the day and drove with the sunroof open to let in some fresh air. Nice! Got just a little bit of yard work in before we headed over to Dave & Buster's with the Singles from church later in the day. Jullian and I both bowled pretty badly, but so did everyone else, so it wasn't too much of a shame. After the bowling was done we played video games which I'm sure was Jullian's favorite part of the night. I think we enjoyed the air hockey best since we played several games of it. Sunday morning we went to Sunday School and the 11AM contemporary service. It was a good day at church. During the afternoon we went to a couple parks in hopes of getting in a few games of tennis, but I think everyone else had the same thing in mind because the parks were crowded with people out enjoying the beautiful weather. So we settled for tossing the football and frisbee around at home in the back yard. For dinner we grilled burgers on the grill and they were delicious! Have I mentioned before that hamburgers grilled at home are the best!? It was a nice weekend that went by much too quickly, but I'm looking forward to more spring time days ahead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOu had a jammed packed weekend. Jake says your burgers are gooood