Sunday, August 19, 2007

A Busy Weekend

Friday after work I went to the church for Brian and Wendy's wedding rehearsal. They invited me to attend since I was going to take pictures at their wedding. Jullian and I were there for a couple hours and then went to the store before heading home. Saturday morning we went back to the church a couple hours before the wedding began and left after the bride and goom left. It was a long, hot day and I took a lot of pictures. So now begins the task of working on the pictures for them. I was so tired Saturday night, but still had some chores to get done before heading to bed. Sunday we went to lunch with Eric and Tracey and when we got home I took a nap on the couch. The nap was nice, but it still wasn't enough sleep, so I'll start my week off tired as usual.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your dance card is always so full. I don't know how you get up in the morning. Shawn just remember to take 5 for yourself every now and then. Not getting enough sleep can play havoc on your heath. Ok I will stop playing big sister now. Just get some rest please. Hope you had a nice time at the wedding. Make sure you send me pictures of you and Jullian. I'm sure you both looked so nice.
Cindy

Shawn Jennings said...

I almost never get enough sleep and you know me - I need my eight hours. I only took one picture of Jullian and it's not a real great one. I was so busy that I didn't even think to take one of us while we were dressed up.

Gerhard and Cynthia Koch said...

Ditto what Cindy wrote... the body can't live in "tired mode" forever. How about treating yourself to a Maid Service once a month or so to keep the house cleaning time low. Though knowing you, you'd clean house before they arrived. hee hee...