Friday, August 10, 2007
Just Another Friday
I worked half a day today - left around lunch time. I took Jullian to the doctor for a physical in case he gets to play on the football team. Actually they have to have a physical before they can even try out for the team. He's in good shape and has grown to 5'2" and weighs 99lbs. He's glad that he's finally begun to grow some and can tell a difference himself. I think he's been able to see it because all of the clothes he wore to school last year are now too short and small for him. After his physical we went to the grocery store then headed home for the evening. Another fun-filled day in the neighborhood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Jullian is getting so big. I am only an inch taller than him now He will probably be taller than me by the next time I see him. Is football the only thing he is trying out for. I remember he was liking basketball too.
I don't think he's going to try out for basketball. He doesn't mention it much, but that might change once he starts school and plays with his friends.
Post a Comment