Monday, September 8, 2008

This Weekend

It's Labor Day weekend and you'd think we'd go somewhere and do something fun since it's the last long weekend of summer, but alas we didn't. We stayed home. We cleaned up the garage Saturday and finally got rid of tons of stuff I had pulled out of the attic by taking it to Goodwill. Since we don't have the truck anymore it took several trips to take everything there and all the garbage to the dump. I still have several boxes of things I need to put somewhere, probably the attic, but I want to vacuum it out and clean up a little more up there before I put stuff up there again. I guess we'll add that to the ever growing "to do" list.

I noticed this weekend that Jullian looks like he's growing again. Maybe I just haven't paid attention but he's looking a little taller. I'm sure getting taller would suit him just fine since he wants to be tall. He's about 5' 6.5" now.

Sunday we played Ultimate Frisbee again - first time in several weeks because some have been out of town or nursing injuries. It was pretty hot out there, but still lots of fun.

Monday we just hung around the house and did regular everyday chores. Fun stuff!

No comments: