Sunday, August 31, 2008

Rock Band

I've been wanting to get Guitar Hero for some time now. A few months ago they came out with an expanded version of the game called Rock Band. I decided to get it to give us a game that we can play together since I don't have the time or interest to learn all the video games Jullian has and loves. This one is an easy one to learn and is entertaining as well. To justify getting it, I told Jullian it was for my birthday, even though it's not. :) So here we are, Jullian, Hosea and I, playing Rock Band. I have a new appreciation for musicians after playing this game. I'm on the "easy" level and it's tough to keep up sometimes. But it's fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you shave your head????
Hailey got guitar hero for her birthday. They love it. I'd say the adults use it as much as the girls.
Cindy