Well, it's that time again - back to school shopping. I printed off a list almost three pages long of school supplies that the school says Jullian will need this year - the most expensive being a $100+ calculator. I think they, like kids, think we're made of money. In addition, Jullian is still growing and all the clothes I bought for him six months ago because he grew out of his clothes then are all too small for him and he needs all new clothes again. So we went shopping yesterday and today for school clothes and supplies. We spent a lot of money and got everything he needs, plus a few others. Nothing else on the list to get, but I'm sure the teachers will send home new lists with additional needs the first week of school - they always do.
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Back to school shopping
Well, it's that time again - back to school shopping. I printed off a list almost three pages long of school supplies that the school says Jullian will need this year - the most expensive being a $100+ calculator. I think they, like kids, think we're made of money. In addition, Jullian is still growing and all the clothes I bought for him six months ago because he grew out of his clothes then are all too small for him and he needs all new clothes again. So we went shopping yesterday and today for school clothes and supplies. We spent a lot of money and got everything he needs, plus a few others. Nothing else on the list to get, but I'm sure the teachers will send home new lists with additional needs the first week of school - they always do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
It looks like he got a lot of stuff. School shopping can be so expensive. I used to break my school shopping into thirds. I would do some June, July and August. I was doing it for three and it just seemed easier that way. It basically works out to what you have to do. I bet you had to get Jullian the same kind of calculator Jake had to get his freshmen year. It cost around $85.00 at Costco That was eight years ago. Who knows what it cost today. Tell Jullian to have lots of fun in hight school. Get involved, just enjoy it.
Cindy
Post a Comment