Friday, August 29, 2008

Hot Hot Hot

As you may (or may not) know I have never been a big John McCain fan, but I do think he has been very wise and effective in the past couple months or so with his campaign for president. He has been on the ball to counter the Obama campaign and I thought his congratulatory message to Obama that aired yesterday was very respectful and a nice thing to do. Today, however, he rocked the house when he announced Governor Sarah Palin as his running mate for president. He could not have made a better choice and I am actually excited about the election for the first time since I’ve been following it a couple years ago. She is exactly the type of candidate I would love to see in office. I had seriously been thinking that I probably wouldn’t vote for president this coming election, but now I may actually vote, not for McCain, but for Governor Palin. I think the vote for her this election is not just a vote for her as vice president, but also a vote for the future as a possible president elect.

If you didn’t see her acceptance speech today, most of it can be found at this link.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I have been very impressed with Sarah Palin so far. I am finally getting excited about the election.
Cindy