The weather was on the cool side today as it has been the past few days. The low temperatures have accelerated the color change of the leaves on the trees. When I got home from work today I warmed up some leftover chili for Jullian and myself for dinner. After we ate I got my camera out and began taking pictures in the back yard of the leaves on the trees. I’m sure my neighbors think I’m strange every time they see me out there with my camera and maybe it is a little strange, but I have a good time. I enjoy photographing leaves, so that probably added to the enjoyment. I really enjoyed the time out there this evening and got a few pretty decent shots.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
This Evening After Work
The weather was on the cool side today as it has been the past few days. The low temperatures have accelerated the color change of the leaves on the trees. When I got home from work today I warmed up some leftover chili for Jullian and myself for dinner. After we ate I got my camera out and began taking pictures in the back yard of the leaves on the trees. I’m sure my neighbors think I’m strange every time they see me out there with my camera and maybe it is a little strange, but I have a good time. I enjoy photographing leaves, so that probably added to the enjoyment. I really enjoyed the time out there this evening and got a few pretty decent shots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment