I took a day off from work today and after I dropped Jullian off at school I went to Reedy Creek Park to see if there was some fog on the water as the sun was rising. Sure enough, so I took several pictures at the pond there. I walked around on the trails taking pictures of whatever caught my eye along the way - mostly the foliage. It was a nice enjoyable morning at the park taking pictures.
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Went to the park
I took a day off from work today and after I dropped Jullian off at school I went to Reedy Creek Park to see if there was some fog on the water as the sun was rising. Sure enough, so I took several pictures at the pond there. I walked around on the trails taking pictures of whatever caught my eye along the way - mostly the foliage. It was a nice enjoyable morning at the park taking pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment