skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Shawn Jennings
Random thoughts and things I do....
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Why Is It?
I can't sleep when I go to bed? I can be dog-tired during the day, but when it comes to going to bed at night I'm wide awake.
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
I have the same problem
July 4, 2009 at 12:09 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Shawn Jennings
View my complete profile
Shawn Jennings's Facebook profile
Favorite Web Sites
500px
Accuweather
Adobe
Ancestry.com
Arizona Highways
B & H
Bible Gateway
Cathy Zielske
CNPA
CPCC
Creative Memories
Cynthia's Blog
Designer Digitals
Digital Photography Review
Digital Photography School
Drudge Report
eMail - ATT
eMail - Bellsouth
Facebook
Fantasy Football
Flickr (My Gallery)
Google Calendar
Google+
Heritage Foundation
HGBC Friends
Hickory Grove Baptist Church
In Touch Ministries
Joey & Heather
Kevin Adams NC Waterfalls Group
Khan Academy
My Place At Scrapbook.com
NAPP (National Association of Photoshop Professionals)
National Hurricane Center
Nature's Best Photography
NIK Training
One News Now
Our State Magazine
Outdoor Photographer
Outdoor Photographer Current Issue
Perfect Picture School of Photography
Photo.net
Plaxo
Precept Ministries
Prophecy Today
Shawn Jennings Photography (my photography)
Shawn Jennings Photography Blog (my photography blog)
SnapVillage
Strobist
Sunrise Sunset
The Blaze
The Charlotte World
The Shooting Gallery
Timecatcher
Veer
WallBuilders
WorldNetDaily
Photo Galleries & Blogs
Bill Lea
Carla Metzler
Cathy Barrows
Cliff Mautner
CynD Valentine
Darren Fisher
Dawnita Hall
Donna Eaton
Donna Eaton Blog
Gail Vitikacs
Janine Russell
Jay & Varina Patel
Jeana Clark
Jim Miotke
Jo Ann Cleveland
Judy Kennamer
Ken Duncan
Ken Smith
Kevin Adams
Les Saucier
Linda Lester
Marc Adamus
Marc Adamus (photo.net)
Nick Lagos
Nina Powell Shields
Patrick DiFruscia
Phil Stith
Randy Dannheim
Renee Doyle
Robert Goodman
Rob Sheppard
Shawn Jennings
Sheesh Killough
Shelly Van Camp
Steve Sieren
Steve Sieren Blog
SuSana Pindiyath
Tammy Scott
William Neill
Blog Archive
►
2013
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2011
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(12)
►
November
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(5)
►
2009
(51)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
▼
2008
(110)
►
December
(7)
▼
November
(12)
Thanksgiving Weekend
Noah's 1st Birthday
Southern Christmas Show
Renaissance Festival
Why Is It?
Gathering at Tania & Garland's
Sick As A Dog
Reedy Creek Park - Again
Apologetics Conference at Church
I Voted Today....
Sherman Branch Park
Went to the park
►
October
(10)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(11)
►
2007
(105)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(10)
1 comment:
I have the same problem
Post a Comment