Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

Thanksgiving is always a nice long weekend away from school and work. Cynthia invited us to join her and her family Thanksgiving Day, but we've begun to make it a tradition to spend Thanksgiving Day at home, have dinner and put up our Christmas tree. It's a nice relaxing day at home and it's becoming one of my favorite days of the year.

The rest of the weekend I went to a couple stores for the after-Thanksgiving sales, but there really weren't many bargains that I was interested in, so I didn't do much shopping. We joined Cynthia, her family, Tania, Jon & Tina on Saturday for dinner to celebrate Cynthia's birthday and on Sunday Cynthia, Gerhard and Theo stopped by after church to visit for a while. Spending that time with old friends made the weekend all that much more enjoyable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At least Jullian knows what team to support. Go Jullian.