Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Sick As A Dog
I don't know what I got, but I was sick as a dog the past couple days. I can't remember the last time I've ever been this sick. I slept for nearly twenty-four hours straight. I don't mean I was in bed for twenty-four hours, it was longer than that, I was asleep for nearly twenty-four hours. I got up only to go to the bathroom. I left Jullian on his own to fix himself some meals and he kept himself busy with video games. I was actually quite surprised and thankful that he didn't come in and wake me up to ask what was for dinner, as he usually does. Anyway I called in sick to work, which I never do, and just stayed home in bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
at least you weren't sick when we arrived! You should have let us know. I would have cooked something for Jullian & brought you some chicken soup or something! It's not as if I'm there all the time crazy boy!
Post a Comment