We went to see the new Tom Hanks movie, Valkyrie, on Saturday. It was a pretty good movie and afterward everyone got something to eat at a restaurant. Sunday the guys went to the last Arizona Cardinals game of the season. It's been years since I've been to a Cardinals game in Arizona in years and the first time at the new stadium. It was great to see the fan support for the Cardinals since there was very little when I lived there and went to the games. Still not feeling great, but it was great spending time with family.
Sunday, December 28, 2008
While In Arizona
We went to see the new Tom Hanks movie, Valkyrie, on Saturday. It was a pretty good movie and afterward everyone got something to eat at a restaurant. Sunday the guys went to the last Arizona Cardinals game of the season. It's been years since I've been to a Cardinals game in Arizona in years and the first time at the new stadium. It was great to see the fan support for the Cardinals since there was very little when I lived there and went to the games. Still not feeling great, but it was great spending time with family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Ok now they guys went to the game. What's Hailey choped liver? With her hair pulled back like that someone might think she is a boy. Nah!!!!!!!!!!
It was great having you home.
Post a Comment