Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday

After two weeks of waiting (actually more like twenty years) the big day finally arrived when the Cardinals played in the Super Bowl against the Pittsburgh Steelers. We were invited to watch the game with a good friend - despite being a Steelers fan - but I wanted to stay home so I could hear and watch the game without interruption. (He had several folks over to watch the game at his place.) I'm glad I stayed home because the Cards played horribly and I was able to keep my bad attitude confined to the walls of my house. I guess the pressure got to them because they were not in the game and as a result lost. I am proud of them for getting to the Super Bowl, but I sure do wish they would have played better and showed that they deserved to be there. Now there's only looking to the future and hopefully we'll see them there again in the not too distant future.

No comments: