Monday, February 16, 2009

This Weekend

Did the normal weekend chores around the house. When I was through I decided I wanted to get out and take some pictures, so I went to Reedy Creek Park to see what I could find. It's still winter around here, so there's not a lot of green or activity going on, but when I was about to leave I noticed the sunlight shining through the trees backlighting the leaves that remained on the trees. I set up the camera and got a few shots that I was pleased with. I don't know what kind of tree this is, but it holds its leaves throughout the winter until new growth begins in the spring. They catch the golden sunlight really well and make for a warm image in the middle of winter.

Sunday we played Ultimate Frisbee after church. I know I've said it before, but it's always good to get out and play. It's a game I really enjoy.

No comments: