I did something today that I haven't done since Jullian has come to live with me. I heard that the color on the trees in the Doughton Park area had begun to turn, so I took a day off work and made a day trip up to the mountains, leaving Jullian at home. Actually I didn't leave him at home, he was in school and I got back home like I do on a normal work day. He loved it because he didn't have to go. I loved it because I got to enjoy being in the mountains and take some pictures, and I didn't have to hear him complain all day about going. I just may have to do more of these day trips without him while he's in school - but I won't make a habit of it. ;)
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Day Trip
I did something today that I haven't done since Jullian has come to live with me. I heard that the color on the trees in the Doughton Park area had begun to turn, so I took a day off work and made a day trip up to the mountains, leaving Jullian at home. Actually I didn't leave him at home, he was in school and I got back home like I do on a normal work day. He loved it because he didn't have to go. I loved it because I got to enjoy being in the mountains and take some pictures, and I didn't have to hear him complain all day about going. I just may have to do more of these day trips without him while he's in school - but I won't make a habit of it. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment