We went camping at Price Lake this weekend, but this time our good friend Jon went with us. Once we got up there and set up tent we did some hiking around the area. We hiked around Boone Fork and took the trail up Grandfather Mountain to the overlook of the Parkway and valley below. It rained one night and I got up early before Jon and Jullian got up and went out to take pictures in the morning fog. I was gone for a couple hours and when I got back they were still in their tents sleeping. They got up shortly after I returned and I fixed breakfast - bacon & eggs. Breakfast while camping is the best! We had a great time and I took lots of pictures, but I think we wore Jon out - at least that's what he told Tina.
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Camping
We went camping at Price Lake this weekend, but this time our good friend Jon went with us. Once we got up there and set up tent we did some hiking around the area. We hiked around Boone Fork and took the trail up Grandfather Mountain to the overlook of the Parkway and valley below. It rained one night and I got up early before Jon and Jullian got up and went out to take pictures in the morning fog. I was gone for a couple hours and when I got back they were still in their tents sleeping. They got up shortly after I returned and I fixed breakfast - bacon & eggs. Breakfast while camping is the best! We had a great time and I took lots of pictures, but I think we wore Jon out - at least that's what he told Tina.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment