So we decided to go to ride our bikes on the trails at a nearby park make for mountain biking. We get our bikes out of the garage and discover that one of my tires has a hole in it, so we go to the store and get a new tube, replace the tire and load the bikes on the bike rack. At the park it's going well until we get to the far end of the trail when the ground has retained some moisture and the trail get slippery in parts. We do well staying on the trail most of the time and have just a few accidents, but about three quarters of the way through the trail I have a crash and burn. It actually wasn't too bad, but my tire took the brunt of the fall and folded into an "S" curve. I picked the bike up and started walking, since I could no longer ride it, thinking "this is just great" when all of a sudden the rain starts coming down. Jullian had ridden ahead to the car and when I came out of the woods and he saw the bike he started laughing saying "this is the kind of stuff I wanted a camcorder for", grabs the camcorder and starts recording. Such compassion! Here's a picture of my bike....
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Such Compassion
So we decided to go to ride our bikes on the trails at a nearby park make for mountain biking. We get our bikes out of the garage and discover that one of my tires has a hole in it, so we go to the store and get a new tube, replace the tire and load the bikes on the bike rack. At the park it's going well until we get to the far end of the trail when the ground has retained some moisture and the trail get slippery in parts. We do well staying on the trail most of the time and have just a few accidents, but about three quarters of the way through the trail I have a crash and burn. It actually wasn't too bad, but my tire took the brunt of the fall and folded into an "S" curve. I picked the bike up and started walking, since I could no longer ride it, thinking "this is just great" when all of a sudden the rain starts coming down. Jullian had ridden ahead to the car and when I came out of the woods and he saw the bike he started laughing saying "this is the kind of stuff I wanted a camcorder for", grabs the camcorder and starts recording. Such compassion! Here's a picture of my bike....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Tell Jullian I want to see the video. You Tube!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment