This week was busy and went by so quickly. My co-worker was on vacation and there was a lot going on at work, so it was very busy. I was off Thursday and Friday for the Thanksgiving holiday, but even though it was a short week it felt like a long one.Thanksgiving Day I got up around 7:00 and went out to take pictures since it was foggy. When I got home I fixed breakfast and we got the Christmas tree and decorations out of the attic and garage to put the tree up. After we got the tree up I started on dinner. We had the usual Thanksgiving dinner and it was good.
Friday morning I got up at 4:30 and headed down to Wal-mart to do some shopping during the Black Friday sales. From there I headed over to Target and a few other stores. Wal-mart and Best Buy were pretty busy, but the rest of the stores weren't bad. I got a few things, but still have several gifts to get. I took a nap after lunch, but went back out to a couple stores when I got up.
Saturday we did our normal weekend chores, but we also raked leaves again this weekend. There seemed to be a lot more leaves this year. We had twenty-five bags of leaves and will need to rake again when the leaves are done falling.
Sunday was a relaxing day after church. My car was pretty dirty, so I washed it then ran to a couple stores to get a couple more gifts.
The four day weekend was busy and flew by. It seemed like a regular two day off weekend.


No comments:
Post a Comment