Sunday, November 22, 2009

This Weekend

I worked half a day Friday and when I left work I went to the Southern Christmas Show. They have lots of nice little things there, but I went primarily to get some of the flavored coffee that one of the vendors there sells. I got some for the first time last year when I went with Cynthia, Gerhard, Teo & Tania and since the coffee isn't sold anywhere in town I had to go back and get more. The new movie 2012 came out this weekend, so I took Jullian to see it. It wasn't all that great - once was enough. We also did some leaf raking this weekend. It's that time of year when the leaves are falling from the trees and covering the yard, so we had to get out there and clean them up. Another weekend gone by too quick!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's so wierd to hear that your buying coffee.