We had another round of snow this weekend and it was the good kind with no ice. Late Friday afternoon Jullian and I went to the movies. When we went into the mall the snow had not yet begun to fall, but when we came out everything was covered in snow. We went to the grocery store and by the time we were done there another inch or two of snow had fallen. It was great! It began to taper off by the time we went to bed, but in the morning it was a beautiful winter wonderland again. I got up just after sunrise and went to Reedy Creek Park to take pictures. I spent about three hours there walking through the park and taking pictures. Such a great time! By noon, however, the snow was melting away quickly and by the end of the day most of it was gone. It's been nice to have a couple winter snowstorms this year.
Saturday, February 13, 2010
It Snowed - Again!
We had another round of snow this weekend and it was the good kind with no ice. Late Friday afternoon Jullian and I went to the movies. When we went into the mall the snow had not yet begun to fall, but when we came out everything was covered in snow. We went to the grocery store and by the time we were done there another inch or two of snow had fallen. It was great! It began to taper off by the time we went to bed, but in the morning it was a beautiful winter wonderland again. I got up just after sunrise and went to Reedy Creek Park to take pictures. I spent about three hours there walking through the park and taking pictures. Such a great time! By noon, however, the snow was melting away quickly and by the end of the day most of it was gone. It's been nice to have a couple winter snowstorms this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Looks so pretty.
Post a Comment