Wednesday, June 27, 2007

6 Finalist, 1 Win

I got six finalist and one second place win this month in the Better Photo contest. What's funny is that I often get finalist for images that I wouldn't expect to make it that far in the contest and the ones I think might win don't make finalist. Oh well, I'm glad I get what I do get. Here are the links to this months finalists/win. Just click on the title and it should take you to the image. Hit your back button to come back.

At Day's End
Mabry Mill
Freedom Park
Profile
Untitled
A Walk On The Beach
A Golden Morning

3 comments:

Gerhard and Cynthia Koch said...

Congratulations!!! The shots look great! Hope they extend your gallery for another year for free!

Anonymous said...

Love the shots. I loved Mabry Mill the first time I seen it. That's one I want you to make for me. I loved A Walk on the Beach. Somehow it reminds me of mom. I reflect back to the pictures of Mom, Anita and you. A golden morning was another one I really liked. Congratulations.
Cindy

Shawn Jennings said...

Thanks! I've got two years extended on my gallery.