Man, the weekends go by so quickly. Between trying to get the chores done and enjoy time away from work they fly. We did our usual chores on Saturday during the day and stopped by the pond at University Place after dinner to see if there were new baby ducks there and how they were doing. There were several there, but not as many as last year. I took a few pictures of the ducks and played around with some pictures of reflections on the water too. They turned out alright, but I'd like to go back and try again with some ideas I have.
After church Sunday we went to Boone to take up some pictures to the gallery. The weather up there was so much nicer than down here in Charlotte. It was probably 15-20 degrees cooler. We also went to Bass Lake in Blowing Rock while we were up there. There were lots of lily pads and flowers blooming in the lake, so I took a few pictures of them. We spent a little bit of time there just enjoying being outdoors before heading back home for the day.
Another weekend gone by.
Here we are at the lake.
No comments:
Post a Comment