Monday, July 30, 2007
Just A Funny Shot
I just think this shot is too funny. It was Saturday morning and we had eaten breakfast and were just hanging around the house. Summer fell asleep under the kitchen table with her head propped up on the base and she looked so cute that I had to take some pictures. Jullian came in and sat on the kitchen floor playing with one of his electronic toys and Summer began to wake up and play around a little when I snapped this shot. I just think it's too cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That is for sure a cute shot. Seems like you guys are having a great time with Summer. Hope she can adjust to Jullian starting school. Too bad dogs can't go to people school.
Sounds like she is already part of the family. She sure is cute.
Cindy
Post a Comment