Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Growing Up

Jullian looks like he's been getting taller to me since school let out a few weeks ago. Maybe it's just me, but every time I look at him it seems like he's growing. He's been waiting for a growth spurt for years and I think this summer may be his turn. Even his legs and feet look bigger, not like the little boy he was. I got out a picture of him taken in the kitchen the summer that he moved in with me and then took a picture of him today in the same spot to show the difference. Take a look and see. You can click on the picture to see a larger version of it.

2 comments:

Gerhard and Cynthia Koch said...

Wow, he's grown alot. Since he arrived in Charlotte just after I left, he's taller every time I come to visit. Hope to see you guys again some time soon! Cool photo...keep it going to see the difference after his hopefully Summer growth spurt. Good thing you still live in the same house or this photo would not have been so easy to get. :-)

Anonymous said...

He sure has grown. Wait until he's around 15. That is when a lot of boys have a growing spert. I wonder how tall he will be? How tall is he now? Is he taller than me?
Cindy