Thought I'd make something tonight for dinner that I haven't made before. I've never cooked a roast - at least I don't remember doing so - so I got all the ingredients together and made one today. It turned out pretty good. Even Jullian liked it and he doesn't like anything it seems - unless it contains sugar.We had already cut into it and made our plates when this picture was taken. As you can see, we have enough leftover to enjoy it again this week.


2 comments:
Yum. Send me your recipe. I haven't had good roast since the last time mom made it. I tried to make it like her and it was horible. Hopefully I won't mess up your recipe. Send it to my home e-mail.
Cindy
Good job! Looks tasty. Expanding ones cooking skills is very important. Home cooking (especially from scratch) is so much better all around. You can also cook roast in those roasting bags to help seal in the moisture. Crock pots can also make decent roasts, just don't use too much water though. Naturally it also depends on the cut and quality of the meat. Cheap, poorly cut, bad quality beef wont make a good roast no matter how it's cooked.
Post a Comment