Saturday, May 17, 2008
Narnia
The new Narnia movie came out this weekend and it was a must see for Jullian and I. I got a call a week ago from Jon saying that he and Tina were going to go see the movie as well, so we got together to grab a bite to eat and see the movie. It's been a long time since I've gotten together with Jon and Tina, so that made going twice as nice. I also invited a friend from church to go and while we were getting our dinner we ran into our old friends Victoria and Jeff and their daughter. I hadn't seen them in years. It was a great evening and the movie was good too! I highly recommend it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I'm glad you had such a nice evening. Jake and I went to see it last Friday. I didn't really care for the first one. I went more to support it (the second one) than wanting to see it. I really liked it. I will buy it when it comes out. On the way home Jake and I discussed several different things from the movie. One of them being how come I did not care for the first one at all. Scott and I watched the first one on DVD again Saturday night (Scott always liked it). It was like a total different movie to me. I really liked it. Now I can't wait for the next one.
Cindy
Wow, that sounds great! I remember the "good ol' days" of getting together for dinner and a movie and hanging out with friends. I've not heard of the new Narnia movie. Wonder if it will make it to the English theater here. Wonder when we'll get to go to the movies again now that we have Teo...hee hee... He's better than any movie for sure. I can wait for the DVD.
Post a Comment