Went up to the Grandfather Mountain area this weekend. The photography workshop took place this weekend, but I didn't sign up for it this year since there weren't any speakers I was interested in hearing. We hiked around Boone Fork and the Profile Trail on Grandfather and I loved seeing the spring green color on the trees. It's such a beautiful time of year. We spent the night at Smoketree Lodge and headed down the Parkway to Mount Mitchell on Sunday. When we got up to the top of Mt. Mitchell it was freezing cold, but the views were great. Such a great time being up in the mountains, especially this time of year!Friday, May 29, 2009
Grandfather Mountain Weekend
Went up to the Grandfather Mountain area this weekend. The photography workshop took place this weekend, but I didn't sign up for it this year since there weren't any speakers I was interested in hearing. We hiked around Boone Fork and the Profile Trail on Grandfather and I loved seeing the spring green color on the trees. It's such a beautiful time of year. We spent the night at Smoketree Lodge and headed down the Parkway to Mount Mitchell on Sunday. When we got up to the top of Mt. Mitchell it was freezing cold, but the views were great. Such a great time being up in the mountains, especially this time of year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment