Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

Yea! A long weekend! Took Jullian to see the new Terminator movie Friday when it came out. It wasn't as good as we had hoped, so we were a little disappointed.

Our North campus at church does outreach at the races going on during Memorial Day weekend and they asked me to take pictures of them working this year. So I did that for about half the day Sunday. Afterward we went to the gardens at UNCC to see how things were blooming and to take pictures. It rained, so I got some nice pictures with water drops on the plants.

I was off from work Monday, but Jullian had a make-up day from one of the snow days he had this past winter. Later in the afternoon it rained again, but we still grilled hamburgers on the grill. We also decided to go for a ride in the rain after seeing some of the neighbor kids doing it. That was fun and we were soaked when we were done - obviously. It's been a long time since I played in the rain.

No comments: