Sunday, January 17, 2010

This Weekend

It's been a really cold winter this year, but this weekend the temps were bearable, so when I got home from work Friday I wanted to get outdoors for a little bit. I made Jullian come along with me and we went to Reedy Creek Park. We weren't there long because the sun sets early, but we did get to complete one of the trails before heading back home. Saturday we did some much needed yard work and moved the Christmas decorations from the garage to the attic. I have also wanted to cook on the grill the past week or two, so I decided to fire it up and grill out. We got everything finished up and put away before the rain and cooler weather moved back in Saturday night and into Sunday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice shirts. Somebody in pnx loves you guys.