Monday, January 29, 2007
It's Freezing!!!
It's so cold! It's twenty-eight degrees right now as I type this. It was thirty-seven degrees when I left work and when I got home from work this evening we had no power and it was freezing inside the house. I don't know what happened, but the whole area, not just our neighborhood, was out of power. Jullian and I went to the camera store for a little while and then to get some Chinese food before heading home. When we got home everything in the house was freezing cold - when I touched the chair it was cold, when I picked up a towel it was cold. It was the kind of cold that went straight to your bones. Just when we were about to eat dinner by candlelight the power came back on - that was around seven o'clock. The heat ran for hours before it finally warmed the house back up. I am so thankful for heat to warm the house. It's supposed to be really cold the next few days and the weather forecast is looking better for snow. I hope we get it if we have to endure this cold.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment