This morning I got Thumper out of his cage and took him into Jullian's room to wake him up. I had not done that before, so I knew he would be surprised. We played with the rabbit for a couple minutes before making our way into the living room to check out the goodies in our Easter baskets. Then began our Sunday morning routine of getting ready for church. I love Easter services at church because the music is usually some of my favorite songs.
After church, we had another relaxing day at home. We played with the rabbit and GP's in the kitchen for awhile. I was taking some pictures of Thumper by Jullian's basket when he stuck his head in and grabbed out one of the peep marshmallow candies that we get every year. I don't know if it is good for his digestive system, but we let him have it since he already bit into it. He was pretty funny as he nibbled a little on the peep and then run around playing and then take a couple nibbles again until it was gone. The GP's, on the other hand, found amusement in Thumper's cage and played with his toys.
Here's our little Thumper checking out the basket.

Here he makes his move grabbing the poor little peep.

Here he is with a mouthfull of marshmallow.

And here he chews away. Isn't he a little cutie?


No comments:
Post a Comment