Sunday, April 22, 2007

Shooting Downtown

I've been wanting to get out and do some shooting, and since I had several things to do this weekend I decided to go somewhere close by to shoot. I have been wanting to take some pictures downtown to try some architecture type shots. I e-mailed Donna from the CNPA camera club that I'm in to see if she wanted to go and she also got in touch with Randy and Jeff from the group. We met up around 5:00 and went downtown to take some shots. None of us get down there much and all were amazed at how much it has grown since the last time each of us were there. We had a great time and took several different type shots. When it got dark we went to an overpass and took some night-time shots of the city skyline. Hopefully we'll be able to get together and shoot again some time.

Here's a shot I took of the city skyline at night.

1 comment:

Gerhard and Cynthia Koch said...

Fantastic shot! I want a copy! What settings did you use? I've got to find a good place to shoot night shots here.