Saturday, April 14, 2007

Jullian's New Suit

I had Jullian try on his dress shirt and tie to see how they fit since he's been growing a little bit lately and the edge of the sleeves were about three inches up from his wrist and the tie about a third up from his waist. His dress pants were a little snug as well. So, it was time to get some new dress clothes to wear for Solomiya's wedding.

I went out at lunch time from work to look for his clothes and came across a suit at JC Penney that they had on clearance for pretty close to the price that a new outfit would cost, so I picked it up for him. I wasn't sure how Jullian would like it, but when I took it home and showed it to him he was really excited about it. He likes to dress up every once in a while and I guess I timed it right this time. The suit was a size larger than he normally wears, so I wasn't sure how it would fit, but it fit him just right with just a little room for growth.

So Jullian got a new suit this week and wore it for the first time to Solomiya's wedding. He was a quite dapper looking young man.

No comments: