For someone who was not interested in going to basketball camp, it was interesting to see a change in attitude about it. Camp started this week and I asked Jullian if he had a good time after the first night was over and he said he did. On Thursday when it was time to go back again, I pulled up the driveway when I got home from work and as the garage door is going up I see him dressed and ready to go, practicing his drills in the garage. I'm glad to see his attitude has changed and he is looking forward to it now. I was really impressed, too, with the coaches who are teaching the camp. I had heard a lot about how good they are (they're a married couple at church who also coach at the school), but watching them in action confirmed what I had heard.
We had some great thunderstorms this week with the sky looking several shades of red, orange and pink when the sun was setting. It was really cool and once again I was wishing for a nice spot to take sunset shots that was close to home.
Friday, July 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment