Sunday, September 9, 2007

A Call From Cousin Pat

We had just gotten home from church when the phone rang. I picked it up and it was cousin Pat! I haven't spoken to her since she retired from AT&T and that was before I was laid off five years ago. She said retirement was going to kill her because she is so busy, but she wanted to call and let me know that they went to one of the Narroway plays that I had invited her to years and years ago. She took a group of the seniors at her church and they all loved it so much that they've already made plans to go again when the Christmas show starts up. We talked about this and that and what is going on in each other's lives. It sure was great to hear from my long lost cuz again!

No comments: