Sunday, September 23, 2007

USMC Mud Run

It's that time again. The USMC Mud Run in South Carolina. They guys were signed up again and ran the course. I joined them to do some photographing again this year. I didn't get many shots, though, because I tried to get ahead of them by taking a shortcut through the woods and they wound up using that leg of the race to make up time, so I missed them and didn't see them again until the end of the race. They shaved off five minutes from last year's time, which is really good, but I wish I could have gotten more shots. Oh, well - it was still a fun day out there and I got a few OK shots. We'll just have to do it again next year.

1 comment:

Gerhard and Cynthia Koch said...

What is a Mud Run??? Never heard of it...show the shots you did get.