Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Football Tryouts

So, it's that time of year again that Jullian is back to school and time for football tryouts. Jullian tried out for the team, but didn't make it. He didn't seem quite as enthused about it this year as he was last year and I think it showed in his performance. The tryouts were structured differently this year than last and I helped the coach some, so I didn't see too much of when Jullian was running the drills until the last day. It was really hot out there since we are still going through this heat wave and I think that had an effect on a lot of the kids. Most didn't look very enthusiastic and there was a lot of down town between drills. Anyway, we'll be seeing the games as spectators again this year, but maybe next year if he's interested he can try out again. Only next year it will be high school football.

1 comment:

Gerhard and Cynthia Koch said...

Football is tough in that heat! And then when it starts getting cold....brrrrrr!