Sunday, October 7, 2007

Warm Tea

It's nearly ninety degrees outsides (yes, you heard that right-our weather is still wacko) and Jullian and I are sitting indoors with blankets wrapped around us. I caught something last week and was sick most of last week. I went to work and did what needed to be done and then came home and went to bed. I felt better yesterday, so we did some much needed yard work and a few other weekend chores. Last night Jullian said his throat was sore and this morning he woke up not feeling well. I guess now he's caught what I had. I made some warm tea with honey last week to help with the cold and it was the first time Jullian had ever had it. He loved it and we've made some each day for the past few days. Today, since we were not feeling well, it was another warm tea day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope your both feeling better. Whenever I have a sore throat Scott makes me hot tea. It is so good and it helps soothe your throat. Stay well. I wouldn't want Jullian sick on his birthday. Only six more days.
Cindy