Today was a nice day. We went to church and listened to a good sermon by our pastor, Pastor Rummage, and after church we played Ultimate Frisbee with friends at UNCC. We always have a good time playing frisbee. On the way home we stopped at Hodges Dairy, the old 100 year old farm near our house, to check out the pumpkin patch. We spent awhile there and I took lots of pictures. They actually opened up more of the farm this year, so we got to go see several of the animals that they had and, of course, I took lots of pictures. Since it was so close to Halloween they let us pick our own price for pumpkins. We got three for ten dollars. I always enjoy going to this old farmhouse.
Jullian picking out a pumpkin.
1 comment:
Looks like Jullian takes his pumpkin picking seriously. The farm sounds neet. You must be having beautiful color there now after the rain.
Cindy
Post a Comment