Sunday, November 4, 2007

Saturday

Well, I had to go up to Boone again today. I hadn't really planned on making the trip up that way again so soon, but I had a couple customers who wanted prints made, so I had to take them up there. We weren't there too long. We just dropped off the prints, stopped by the art supply store where I get some matts for the framed prints I sell, stopped by the comic book store for Jullian, had a late lunch and headed on home. We had to be back in town because we went to the drive-in with my Sunday School class. It's been so long since I've been to a drive-in that I can't remember when the last time was. It was a lot of fun! It was a little chilly, but it was fun laying in the back of the Explorer bundled underneath the blankets watching the movie. Most of the others sat in lawn chairs to watch the movie and left after the first show was over. Jullian and I stayed and watched the second movie too. We saw the Bee Movie and Game Plan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Was the bee movie good? Chad, Jake, Hailey, Taylor and I went to see the Game Plan in Sept. Did you like it? I did. I think I have been to the drive in twice in the last 10 years. The girls didn't know what a drive in was so we had to show them. I doubt that Taylor even remembers. Maybe we should take them again.
Cindy