Sunday, November 25, 2007

Trek Through The Woods

You know that bike trail park I said I came across last week? Well we got our bikes and went riding through the park Sunday afternoon. It was a great! It had rained just a little, so the ground was slick in some spots, especially with the leaves on the ground, but we still had a great time. We rode all through the park, over hills and into trees (unintentionally) before calling it quits. It was amazing to see how many of the leaves had dropped to the ground just in the past few days since I was here. But, we did have a storm go through with a lot of wind, so that is what did it. Since we enjoyed the park so much we'll have to make sure to go back again.

Jullian, Hosea and I at the park.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that it is so neet just to have leaves. Looks like Jullian had fun.
Cindy