Saturday, November 17, 2007

Biscuits & Gravy

When we don't have to run off into the day on Saturday mornings, I usually will take the time to make something for breakfast that's different from our typical cereal and milk that we eat during the week. I decided to make biscuits and gravy on this day and once I was finished I felt like taking pictures. So, viola, here we have pictures of breakfast. The biscuits and gravy were so good and we ate them up! I never liked them when I was growing up, but now I love them. I'll have to make them again soon!

2 comments:

Gerhard and Cynthia Koch said...

That looks soooo yummy! Makes me want to go make some...rather have somwone make some for me to avoid the work. Maybe when my energy returns in the second trimester.

Anonymous said...

Looks good. What time is breakfast?