We went off daylight saving time today, so we turned our clocks back an hour last night. An hour extra sleep was nice since we went to the movies last night. That also means that we will have an hour less sunlight in the evening and an hour more in the morning. When I get home from work the sun will set thirty to forty minutes later. In a little more than a month it will be almost dark when I get home. This also means that we are now two hours different from Arizona instead of three.
Also since we've finally had some chilly weather here the trees are beginning to change color. I went into the front yard and liked the way the sunlight was shining on a small tree that started growing in the front yard, so what did I do? Got my camera out and took pictures.
Here's one of the pictures.
2 comments:
Very nice color. Do you take a camera to work with you? Do you carry one in your car? Whenever there is a great moment to capture. You always have a camera ready.
Cindy
I don't always carry it with me, but I should. I just don't like leaving it in the car when it's really hot or cold.
Post a Comment