Saturday morning I got up and went to Reedy Creek Park at sunrise to take some fall pictures around the lake. I had actually taken some Friday evening around sunset and the lighting was good for the fall color on the trees, so I was hoping it would be good in the morning. It wasn't as good, but I still got a few decent shots. When I got home we did a few Saturday chores around the house before going over to Jeff and Lesya's house. Lesya gave Jeff a birthday party and we spent a good part of the day and evening there. After everyone left Jullian and I hung around talking with them until 12:30 in the morning. Needless to say we got home pretty late since it's an hour drive from their house in Hickory. It was tough getting up this morning to go to church, but when we got home from church and had lunch I took a nice long nap. It felt good, but I could have slept more. I did a few things to get ready for the week and another weekend has just flown by.
Here's a picture I took at the park Saturday morning.
1 comment:
All your Fall shots look wonderful. For a late, short Fall for NC, you still managed to find beautiful scenes to capture!
Post a Comment