Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Sherman Branch Park

There has been some pretty good fall color here and each day when I'm driving home from work I want to pull over on the freeway to take pictures, but since it's not really safe to do so with all the traffic I just enjoy the view. I decided this week to make a detour on the way home from work to see if there were any spots I could stop to take some pictures and I came across a bike trail park right near our house that I didn't know existed. The park, Sherman Branch Park, had beautiful color all throughout, so I walked around for a few minutes and took some pictures. It got dark after a few minutes, so I returned again the next morning. I spent a couple hours there taking pictures and enjoying being outdoors. Fun stuff! So now I have a new spot close by, which is great because I don't have to drive so far to make pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Great pictures. That's by your house. We will have to go their next time we come out.
Cindy