Friday, February 15, 2008

Candy Grams

At Jullian's school they sold candy grams and delivered them to the classes on Valentines Day. Jullian mentioned that several people in his class got them. After talking about them for a few minutes he casually mentioned that he received two of them. "Oh, who were the from?", I asked, but he said he didn't know and went into his goofy mode. He's at that age! No doubt he acts much sillier and goofier at school with his friends when I'm not around. In fact, he has admitted it recently. He hardly speaks a word when we're around friends from church, but at school he's wide open a lot of times. He's often picked to be the team captain by the P.E. coaches, so he's obviously loud enough to direct his team. I guess a couple girls at school like that kind of personality and secretly sent him a candy gram.

3 comments:

Gerhard and Cynthia Koch said...

So sweet!

Anonymous said...

And so it begins. Just wait for high school. Girls are very aggressive these days. What fun you have to look forward to.
Cindy

Shawn Jennings said...

There were some aggressive ones when I was in high school and yes, they are certainly more aggressive today.