Sunday, February 24, 2008

Gonna Pay

I did something I probably shouldn't have today. Jullian and I went to UNCC to play Ultimate Frisbee with some friends after church. We try to play when we can, but haven't done so for about three months. Anyway I had a really good time, but it was really cold and began to rain while we were there. By the time we left I was hot, sweating, in 40 degree weather and my clothes were damp from the rain - not where I should be since I've already been dealing with this cold stuff. I can feel the cold setting in again, so I am probably going to pay the price, but I had a great time. :o)

2 comments:

Gerhard and Cynthia Koch said...

Play it while you can...you never know...they might not have ultimate frisbee in Heaven, but at least there wont be colds!

Anonymous said...

It sounds like fun. Hope your cold doesn't come back. Enjoy your weekend