Friday, February 22, 2008

Ready For Spring

Man, I'm ready for winter to be over! It's no wonder I've been staying sick with the weather the way it has been. Last weekend it was cold and we had to wear our jackets. Monday the weather was beautiful, almost seventy degrees, and it felt so great being outdoors. Last night the temperatures got down to thirty-two degrees, today we're supposed to have a high temp of forty degrees, tomorrow it's supposed to be sixty-eight degrees. For the second time this winter the trees have begun to bud and bloom and we've got a month before spring begins. I'm ready for the warmer weather to get here. Of course that means summer will be right around the corner and you know how much I don't like it when it gets really hot. :o) I think the biggest reason I'm ready for winter to be over is to get past this flu season.

No comments: